FTW! Heat Meiser won the wrestling match with Snow Meiser. While that means a welcome relief from ice storms and freezing temperatures, it also signals the starting of a few countdown clocks to some highly anticipated events on campus and in Bethlehem. And I’m not just talking about the shot clocks on the Patriot League basketball tournaments – but it’d be nice if the Mountain Hawk’s men and women’s team went to the dance again.
(Oh dear. Springtime thoughts get me so easily distracted)
You can always looks at ArtsLehigh’s calendars to see arts and cultural activities scheduled on Campus and in the Community. If you want to see your arts event on our calendars, please contact us. In consideration of limited student transportation, we typically set the community radar to 5 miles surrounding campus.
Today, we share with you some other sure signs of spring in Bethlehem – and hope you include these events on your radar screen. Don’t think of them as distractions, though. Think of them as small rewards to get you through the next couple of months of rigor and work.
- 60 days to the Annual Spring on Fourth / Chili Fest in South Bethlehem and the Cops n Kids Celebration of Reading event, AND to the official opening of the new SteelStacks Venue. (April 30)
- 59 days to the last day of Spring 2011 classes! (April 29)
- 46 days until the 24th Annual International Bazaar (April 17)
- 39 days until Sundazed presents Wiz Khalifa (April 10)
- 27 days to the Academic Symposium and the STEPs building dedication (March 29)
- 10 days to go to Bethlehem’s FIRST EVER St. Patrick’s Day parade. (March 12)
- 2 days until Spring Break (March 4)